Koulumme kaksi opiskelijaa haastatteli Suomeen ja koulumme tammikuussa saapunutta ranskalaista vaihto-opiskelijaa, Maximea. Hän on juuri valmistunut HMAK:n yhteistyökoulusta BTP CFA du Loiret’sta, joka sijaitsee Orleansin kaupungissa.
- Why did you want to come to Finland as an exchange student?
– I came to Finland to learn about new painting techniques. My friend Julien also told me that Finland is a good country.
- When did you decide to become a decorative painter?
– I decided become a decorative painter after I graduated as a painter in 2014. I graduated as a decorative painter in 2015.
- Do you still like painter’s profession?
– Yes I do.
- What do you want to do when you grow up/where do you want to work?
– I want to paint walls and work in France.
- Do you like Finland? Would you come to Finland again?
– Yes, I like Finland, it is a beautiful country, and I would come back some day.
- How does the Finnish school system differ from the French school system?
– It’s very different. In France, there are 20 people in one class. The teachers are the same, but the school hours are different: in France school starts at 8 am and finishes at 4:30 pm.
- Would you recommend the people of Finland to go to France as an exchange student and why?
– Yes, I would recommend for people to go to France, because it’s a beautiful country and there are many things to see and experience. The culture is also different and the people are nice.
- What has been the most surprising thing about Finland?
– I have been surprised by the short school days. And you go to lunch at 10:30 am, in France we eat lunch around 12:30.